Friday, June 25, 2010

It's a world of laughter, a world or tears it's a world of hopes, it's a world of fear there's so much that we share that it's time we're aware...

oh to be young and in love. I find the summer wind has come and gone again. The magic and fireworks light up the night sky by fairy dust over a magic castle is all but a memory. The thrill of pirates singing at sea or the untamed elevator that one should be cautions to enter. The singing birds and the friendly ghosts that sit beside you when you least expect it. The smiles and the laughter and tender moments between monster and man have been captured in a photo as if never to escape, like the unforgettable Dorian Gray. It is amazing to me how you too have become a picture. A distant memory, a star I once wished upon in the night's sky. You were my dream and my heart's desire. Now a poison apple, tempting yet uninviting. Some may say it's a small world after all, yet when I look around I see the vast span of space and time. I wonder to myself what happens when the lights go out and the gates are closed? Did we do all that was foretold? Did you live each moment as if it was happily ever after. Did you too find prince charming or a diamond in the rough. Or perhaps you need more in life, like a genie in a magic lamp. that too could be yours but only if you try. You can make something out of nothing and pull the sword from the stone. So today or tomorrow or maybe even never, think about this riddle. For the happiest place on earth could be with you, wherever you go, but only if you... Believe!

1 comment: